- A learner will have basic understanding on AWS CloudFormation to automate Cloud infrastructure deployment related tasks.
- A learner knows how to create AWS account and already familiar with at least AWS EC2.
Gain a fair introductory level understanding on AWS CloudFormation.
A learner needs to have good understanding on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, Computer Networks, IP Addressing and AWS EC2. It is also assumed that a learner has an idea on what is Amazon Web Services (AWS), as this course does NOT provide an overview or introduction to AWS. It is also assumed that a learner knows how to create an AWS account and have an active AWS account. A computer with an Internet connection is required.
1. Understand what is AWS CloudFormation.
2. Understand CloudFormation stack.
3. Learn how to automate tasks using CloudFormation.
4. Learn the anatomy of a CloudFormation template.
5. Learn how to work with CloudFormation designer.
? Introduction to AWS CloudFormation.
? CloudFormation stack.
? Create a WordPress blog website using CloudFormation stack.
? Anatomy of a CloudFormation template.
? CloudFormation Designer.
This is a basic course to understand the concepts AWS CloudFormation in general. This course aims to equip a learner with skills on CloudFormation to such an extent, so that a learner can master on CloudFormation through Self-Directed Learning once they successfully complete this course. This is a basic and beginner level course on CloudFormation.