The program is designed for 21 days. Workouts last 30 minutes, but you will train 7 times a week, i.e. daily. However, do not worry about the oversaturation of the fitness course, because twice a week you will have relaxing yoga and Pilates classes. If you do not plan to train so often, then you can slightly change the prepared training schedule and make it more convenient for yourself. So, Fix Extreme consists of the following lessons:
1. Plyo fix. Lots of plyometrics, crazy jumps and lower body exercises. Fast paced with short rest breaks.
2. Upper fix. Lesson with dumbbells and an expander for the muscles of the chest, shoulders, triceps, biceps.
3. Lower fix. Workout with dumbbells and an expander to work out the thighs, calves and buttocks.
4. Cardio extreme. Although this is a cardio workout, dumbbells are also involved here. Lots of jumps, burpies and a very high pace.
5. Dirty 30. Calm workout with dumbbells to work out the muscles of all problem areas of your body.
6. Pilates. Pilates is scheduled for mid-week so that you can recuperate a little before further exercise. All exercises are performed from a lying position with an expander.
7. Yoga. Standard power yoga with asanas familiar to many. It will help you to calm your muscles after a week of exertion.
Otumn Calabres also offers a few more workouts that are not included in the basic fitness plan. You can add them to any day of class to increase the load:
8. Power strength extreme. Work on strength, but without weights. Lots of balance and coordination exercises.
9. The fix challenge. You do not need additional equipment, the program assumes only exercises with your own body weight, namely the bar and its various modifications.
10. Abc extreme. Comprehensive work on the press, including jumping and dumbbells.
11.10 Minute hardcore. Abdominal Ten Minute: Crunches, Side Plank, and Standard Plank.
Fix Extreme kalendar – training calendar. (pdf)