- Boost the persuasiveness of your copy and design
- Learn to understand your customer?s mindset and needs
- Build habits, increase loyalty, and elicit emotional responses
- Direct attention and catalyze action with cues and triggers
- Integrate psychological tactics with your conversion optimization efforts
In this extensive certification program by CXL Institute, you will learn the methodologies and processes required to better understand your users and be able to influence their actions.
You will learn to direct attention with visual cues, understand the cognitive biases that guide our decision-making behavior, and increase non-conscious motivation to encourage desired behavior. You will learn persuasive processes that can be replicated across any web property.
Having latest human behavior research distilled into actionable takeaways and guidance relevant to today is a game changer when you?re struggling to get users to take action.
This is a comprehensive training program that will give you the theoretical knowledge and empirical know-how to optimize your website and marketing strategy for persuasiveness and appeal.
Watch video lessons, read research studies, view conference lectures, and complete exercises to unlock the certification test. Pass the test and become a CXL Certified Digital Psychology Specialist.
Key behavioral principles and how they shape online behavior.
- People and Psychology
- Attention Basics
- Decision Making
- Learning and Memory
This track explores how to appeal to your user?s nonconscious mind via biases, cues and triggers, and other persuasive techniques.
- Intro to Neuromarketing
- Applied Neuromarketing
- Nonconscious Motivation
- Cognitive Biases
- Building Trust
- Building Habits and Loyalty
- Influence and Interactive Design
- Psychology and neuroscience for CRO
Learn how to implement the theories and methods you?ve learned in tracks one and two.
- Psychology of Websites
- Psychology of Products
- Psychology of Communication
- Psychology of Pricing
- Social Proof
- Salespage Copywriting
- Principles of Persuasive Design
- Developing & Testing an Emotional Content Strategy
- Heuristic Analysis Frameworks for Conversion Optimization Audits
- Psychological Backfiring
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.