Blogs That Converts 2.0 ? Derek Halpern
?Blog That Converts 2.0? is an intriguing new service created by Derek Halpern.
This is basically an effective strategy to get you tons of subscribers.
Derek Halpern definitely seems like he?s coming at this from many angles, without just taking one basic approach.
Who Is Derek Halpern?
Derek Halpern is the brains behind Social Triggers, a radical new strategy for building businesses and modern entrepreneurship.
He created tons of successful websites, ranging from fashion blogs to entertainment news.
To put it simply, he?s a guy who?s seen it all.
Over the past few years, he watched his websites get millions of pageviews ? each day.
He knows what works, and more importantly? He knows what doesn?t.
Derek is also an online courses creator. He create and sell online courses. Derek can teach you how to create and develop your own online course. He can even show you how to create an online course with wordpress
You can find so many that sells online courses for free.
And if you work hard for it, it can become a best selling online course.
How to Get Your First 5,000 Subscribers
- ?The exact strategy you can use to get your first 5,000 subscribers (or at least another 5,000 subscribers)
- A case study on how I generated tens of thousands of new visitors with one single blog post.
- A simple, yet effective technique for getting links from major media outlets
- And more
?Here?s the basic rundown of ?Blog That Converts 2.0?
- ?This strategy is tailor-made to crank up your subscribers to 5,000 people
- Already got 5,000 subscribers? How does 10,000 sound?
- Derek Halpern?s techniques include getting tens of thousands of new visitors with just one simple blog post
- The strategy will also reveal how to make major media outlets link to your content thus sending a constant stream of new visitors your way
- His strategy is strongly based on 4 pillars:
- Your Winning Difference
- The Content
- Your Promotion
- Your Money
- Blog That Converts 2.0 split up into 4 modules. Each covering one of the four pillars listed above
- These modules are pre-recorded, and you can follow along each week or do them at your own pace.
- It?s easy ? but not that easy? Derek Halpern recommends 4-6 hours of work each week for actual results.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.