If you (and your business) are stuck because you aren’t closing sales, this is for you…
Finally: Own Your Power, Even (and Especially) WHILE You Sell! Discover a Proven, FUN, Authentic Sales Process That WORKS to Convert Leads to Clients… Without Psychological Tricks or Push Tactics.You CAN approach sales conversations with confidence, massively increase your income, and build your business … and you can enjoy it! In other words, you CAN become a master at sales (yes, even if you think you’ll NEVER get better at it). I’ll show you how.
Dear Coach, Healer, or Service-Based Entrepreneur,
Does any of the following sound familiar?
- You speak with potential clients, but no one-or hardly anyone-is saying “Yes!” You’re starting to wonder if you’re any good at coaching.
- You LOVE talking with people, and you want (more than anything) to use your coaching skills to help them create transformation in their lives. But when you start selling your services, you lose confidence, and if you don’t get an immediate, “Yes!” you find yourself backing down, and letting that sale slip through your fingers.
- You feel like you’re in a constant state of hustle-but your income definitely doesn’t reflect your hard work.
- You do okay in sales conversations until someone brings up an objection, like, “I don’t have the money,” or, “I have to think about it.” Then you feel nervous and uncomfortable, and you lose steam.
- When it comes to sales conversations, you lack confidence. You aren’t sure what to say, when.
- Even when a lead DOES say, “Yes,” you have trouble sealing the deal, whether that means asking for credit card info or getting a signed agreement.
- You find yourself slipping into avoidance whenever you hit what you perceive as a “snag” in the sales process.
If so, you’re in the right place, and I’m SO glad you’re here.
You are not alone. In fact, you are in great company. Far too many gifted coaches and healers pack it up and quit before they gain momentum because when it comes time to convert leads to clients, they lose confidence.
They aren’t sure what to say, and even if they know what to say during a sales conversation, they feel pushy and uncomfortable.
Then, because they aren’t growing their practice in the way they’d like to, they begin to doubt their own abilities as coaches.
Which is TOTAL nonsense, because they’re brilliant!
Here’s the thing: coaching is n
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.