Bill McDowell ? Russell Futures Scalping Course (2016)
Hello Traders, In my basic course you first learn to to be profitable at least 4 days out of 5 trading Euro currency and Russell 2000 stock index futures then you may learn advanced trading of oil that provides hugely greater profit opportunities. Let me encourage you to attend this week?s BillsRoom informal Saturday Session at noon Eastern. See access instructions below.
We had good profit opportunities this week-more in oil than the Euro and Russell. The attached Tradelog shows all available trades for the Euro Currency and Russell 2000 futures on Thursday.
MONDAY?S TRADELOG SHOWS: 22 TRADES WITH 126 RANGE TICKS = $2016 NET PROFIT OPPORTUNITIES BASED ON MY STANDARD 4-CONTRACT TRADES.
A FEW WEEKS AGO I PRESENTED MY 16th LEARNING-TO-TRADE WEBINARS ENTITLED: Making A Living Trading? A Student Profile Illustrating The ?Path?
If you attended the Webinar and/or watched the video recording and weren?t able to attend a followup Saturday session this will be a great opportunity to get more details and answers to your questions. I?ll be doing lots of Market Replay trades.
ALSO: If you?ve not requested or received free download links to the 16 extended recordings of my Learning-To-Trade Webinars, please send me an email with ?Prior Presentations? in the subject line.
KEY ELEMENTS OF WHAT I DO
1. I?M NOT A SOFTWARE SELLER. FOR 4 YEARS I?VE BEEN TEACHING A COURSE IN ?LEARNING-TO-TRADE? WITH NEAR 100% NET PROFITABLE DAYS.
2. I TEACH A METHODOLOGY WHERE YOU ARE TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF EACH ENTRY AND POST ENTRY TRADE MANAGEMENT DECISION. INDICATORS MAY HELP BUT *NOT CONTROL YOUR DECISIONS.
3. MY APPROACH PROVIDES HIGH ASSURANCE OF >80% REAL-MONEY PROFITABILITY IF YOU MASTER ?LEARNING-TO-TRADE? WITH DISCIPLINED SIMULATOR TRADING-THAT?S FREE.
4. I TEACH NON-PREDICTIVE TRADING THAT LEADS TO TRADING WITHOUT STRESS, STRONG EMOTION, AND CONCERNS ABOUT LOSSES.
5. I TEACH FOCUSING ALMOST TOTALLY ON LEARNING TO JUDGE THE RISK-OF-LOSS AND THEN MANAGING TRADES TO LIMIT LOSSES. WINNING TRADES JUST HAPPEN WITHOUT ANY ?PLANNING?.
Not including oil we?ve been profitable essentially every trading day for going on 5 years, not just the ? more easy? days. Monday was the best day so far this week.
The attached Tradelog for Monday exhibits 18 available trades for 2 markets starting 2 hours before the NY open for the Euro currency futures and then adding the Russell 2000 after the NY open. The sum of all the trade ranges (not profit) of winning trades came to 126 ticks-this day almost all trades were from the Russell. This is why we trade To get the benchmark net profit opportunity based on trading my standard strategy of 4-contracts/trade you multiply the total range ticks by 16 for $2016, which accounts for losing trades and commissions. My personal trades as well those for students are a subset of these available trades, given breaks, splitting trades between 2 markets. However, knowing all the available trades, not just the ones you actually enter, is EXTREMELY important as a reference to judge your trading performance. This has been fundamental for my own trading, not just for students. Again we had opportunities for 100% profitable trading every day this week.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.