All Courses ? Jumpcut Academy 2.0
What Is Jumpcut?
A VERY COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF WHAT YOU GET FROM Jumpcut Academy 2.0
According to People.com, the top nine YouTubers collectively earn in excess of $54 million per year, with more than 120 million combined subscribers. To help their students move one step closer to achieving their own YouTube success, the main Jumpcut Academy course is broken down into five stages:
- Stage 1: Social Media Secrets ? Here, we?re told you?ll learn all their ?magical? strategies for making a living as a YouTuber.?
- Stage 2: Launch Your Own Channel ? This is where you?ll find your passions and interests and use them to create a ?perfect channel idea that?s primed for success.?
- Stage 3: Viral Marketing Masterclass ? You?ll learn ?the art and science of virality.?
- Stage 4: Influencer Intel ? How to use your viral marketing to build a large audience of tens of millions of fans.
- Stage 5: Paid to Promote ? At this stage, you?ll learn how to make money from your videos and potentially rake in millions, just like the program?s creators.
In addition to the standard sections, the Jumpcut website advertises three free ?upgrades?:
- Viral Academy Bootcamp ? A five-week intensive with up to 19 other students, where members will ?complete daily challenges for the chance to win money and private one-on-one mentorships with the instructors.?
- Private Community ? Around the clock access to support, advice, and motivation to help you continue following your passion.
- Video Review System ? A gamified method of receiving fantastic in-depth feedback on your content.
While this was all the information provided on Jumpcut?s website, based on what we learned from some of the founder?s comments on Reddit, ?each of these new videos is accompanied with a step-by-step structured assignment that gives you an exact work plan on how to accomplish the goals set out in each video. This ensures that you have no questions about how to implement what you learned in each lesson.?
Based on our email conversation with COO Peter Lu (more about this in a moment), we learned the platform provides approximately 15 hours of audio and video content, in addition to online written resources, including ?summaries of every video, assignments for every concept, and a YouTube startup guide and resources bible.?
He adds there are also ?innumerable hours of content on our forum,? including ?the 50+ best posts by our instructors and most active members on how to e
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.