In this course, author and customer service expert Jeff Toister shows you the secrets of managing great customer service teams. Discover how to define outstanding service through service standards and team goals; bring in data and metrics to evaluate your service quality; identify obstacles that can cause service failures; optimize your channels for faster, cheaper, and better service; and develop a convincing business case that calculates the true cost of bad service. Plus, Jeff shares ways to get your team obsessed with delivering outstanding customer service.
* Clearly defining outstanding service for employees
* Evaluating service quality
* Identifying obstacles to outstanding service
* Aligning resources to optimize service delivery
* Calculating the cost of poor service