Market Fluidity focuses on the movements of candles. Without truly understanding candles, it is really hard to read price and anticipate moves. The program is designed to teach you HOW to read stories from candles and how to EFFECTIVELY use it in your day to day trading.
Methods discussed will be what we use to enter and exit trades in the market with little draw-downs, safe Stop-losses and appropriate Take-profits. Of course everyone knows technical analysis, but to apply them, is a completely different story.
– Will have access to Slack platform (the most organized platform with separate channels for all sessions), Zoom sessions and all future updates.
– Will be added to The Forex Family platform.
– Unlearn & Relearn- Reset the way you read charts.
RISK MANAGEMENT (dynamic & static risk)
– Building a Trading Plan.
– What pairs ,market sessions, risk to use.
– A trading plan acts as a blueprint to your trading success.
– Conserving capital.
– Small monetary goals to supplement one bill at a time with trading.
– Discipline will be a Key to this.
BASIC PRICE ACTION
– Understanding Zones. Difference between HTF zones & LTF Zones. Which ones are more important and why ?
– How to look for rejections in Zones or continuation.
– What to look for a continuation based off break/retest.
– How to spot a valid range to fill. Identifying ranges and appropriate stops.
– How to spot a ‘fake-out’ vs ‘continuation’.
– How to read 4h/1h/30min/15min candles.
– How to trade based off visualizing Daily candles and executing on LTF candles.
– When to look for volatility in the market. How to spot momentum and trade with momentum.
– How to identify ‘CONSOLIDATION’ to protect capital.
– Identifying a trend in a session and how to take entries based off that. (This will help you NOT to trade a pair in CONSOLIDATION mode).
– What do candlesticks represent.
– What do wicks mean and how to trade wick fills.
– How to determine which wicks will get filled and which wont get filled.
– HTF wickfills vs LTF wickfills.
– What do candles mean when they have no wicks, and how to execute entries and exits based on that.
– Difference between reversal dojis and continuation dojis.
– How to identify fake-out candles vs continuation candles.
– What are breakout candles and how to use them for entries and exits.
– How to identify minor and major trends.
– Anticipating candles through HHs & HLs.
– Executing on trending candles and waiting on ranges.
– Using trending candles to identify stop loss areas. MAJOR KEY.
GIVING YOUR TRADE SECOND CHANCES (Advanced Concept)
– Exactly what to look for to re-enter a winning bias after getting stopped.
– Understanding HHs and HLs and break of minor structures to re-enter
– What do they mean by ‘Looking-left’.
– Using consolidation areas for Take Profits.
– How to identify areas of consolidation to manage your trades.
– How to predict clean moves when there is no traffic to the left.
– Identifying and labeling chart traffic by looking left.