Mike Boyle – Functional Strength Coach Vol 1
Mike Boyle – Functional Strength Coach Vol 2
Mike Boyle – Functional Strength Coach Vol 3
Mike Boyle – Functional Strength Coach Vol 4
Mike Boyle – Functional Strength Coach Vol 5
– Functional Strength Coach 1
A live two-day seminar captured on video. Contains lectures and practicals on assessment, core training, and program design. Packed with new ideas. Only 30 people were permitted to attend Mike Boyle’s closed door, 2-day FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH COACH workshop where he revealed his most complete, updated, step-by-step athletic performance training system. For 2-action-packed days, world renowned strength coach Mike Boyle, conducted a private invitation-only workshop for an elite group of high level strength coaches and trainers. During this exclusive engagement, Boyle revealed his updated athletic performance training system. And I mean everything from A to Z. It’s, by far, the most comprehensive, up to date, athletic training system ever created in the strength and conditioning industry – period! And you can witness the entire 12 + hour program from the comfort of your own home!
– Functional Strength Coach Vol 2
This is 9 discs & covers a lot of ground from exercise form to programme design, flexibility, mobility, exercise choice etc.
Michael Boyle is one of the foremost experts in the fields of Strength and Conditioning, Functional Training and general fitness. He currently spends his time lecturing, teaching, training and writing. In 1996 Michael co founded Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning, one of the first for-profit strength and conditioning companies in the world. Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning exists for one reason: to provide performance enhancement training for athletes of all levels. Athletes trained range from junior high school students to All Stars in almost every major professional sport.
– Functional Strength Coach 3.0
A Joint by Joint Approach to Training
Functional Strength Coach 3.0 contains nothing but updated material, as opposed to retracing previously discussed concepts.
Instead of being a group of muscles or movements, the body is actually a group of joints.
So Functional Strength Coach 3.0 is, literally, a Joint-by-Joint Approach to Training and performance.
The program explores the needs of the different joints of the body, looking first at stability versus mobility, and how those needs affect your program design and exercise selection from the warm up to strength training to the core, etc.
– Functional Strength Coach 4.0 covers Coach Michael Boyle’s current ideas on Performance Training, Personal Training, and success from the vantage point of a coach at the helm of a leading Strength and Conditioning Facility and business model.
The material is divided into two sections:
Part I: Training Clients and Athletes (both lecture and practical format)
Part II: Owning your own facility
Also included is Boyle’s renowned one hour ‘Success Secrets’ lecture filmed at the 2011 Perform Better One Day Seminar
– Functional Strength Coach 5:
In Functional Strength Coach 5, you’ll get:
– An inside look into the MBSC system
– The problem with the industry’s current infatuation with high intensity exercise and corrective exercise
– The key to running a successful private sector business
– The most important variable of periodization
– The 4 keys to a successful training program
– Regressions and progressions for the 4 fundamental exercise categories
– How PRI and breathing work has changed the way his athletes/clients warm-up
– More evidence of the bilateral deficit and how it’s changed his exercise selection
– The 5 keys to being a great coach!