In either case enjoy one of the most helpful books I have ever read and listened to!
– It took 20 years to write, but you can start learning from it right away.
Commissioned by Andrew Carnegie and given personal introductions to the likes of Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, John D. Rockefeller, Alexander Graham Bell and hundreds of others, Napoleon Hill’s research and study of successful people made him the best-selling success author of all time.
– Of all of his works, none have ever matched his landmark The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons. First published in 1928, these sixteen lessons became the world’s first comprehensive philosophy of personal achievement.
– In Napoleon Hill’s own words: ‘The purpose of the Law of Success course is to enable you to find out how you may become more capable in your chosen field of work. To this end you will be analyzed and all of your qualities classified so you may organize them and make the best possible use of them.’
– Endorsed by two U.S. Presidents and countless leaders of business and industry, it’s as powerful and effective today as it was 75 years ago. For dedicated students of success, there is no better primer. This is just the tiniest portion of what you’ll learn from this remarkable ‘Encyclopedia of Success:’
Lesson 1 – The Master Mind (128 pages)
– The ten weaknesses that block your success.
– The ONE thing without which you will never enjoy outstanding success.
– The two classes of thought…and why listening to one of them will guarantee your success.
– The principle of Organized Knowledge – and how you can use its power to your advantage.
– The truth about your education…and why it makes no difference to your success.
– What you need to influence other people to co-operate with you.
– The six qualities that are essential for you to become a leader.
– The secret of turning your knowledge into power.
Lesson 2 – A Definite Chief Aim (68 pages)
– The simple nightly routine that will change your life…without any effort on your part.
– The three steps that are essential to insuring your success.
– What you are constantly making use of…to your disadvantage.
– The reasons why you literally attract what you wish for.
– The four-step formula that will focus you on what’s really important in your life.
– The one statement that another person MUST tell YOU every day.
– Why you need to change your friends regularly.
– The one word that you should remind yourself every single day without fail.
– The desire that you definitely have…yet is completely the opposite of what you should have.
Lesson 3 – Self Confidence (77 pages)
– The deadly enemy of your progress…which I guarantee that you are feeling right now.
– Your six basic fears…and how you can extinguish them from your life for good.
– The two Laws of your heredity…and how they affect your confidence.
– Why you have no grounds whatsoever for fearing poverty.
– How your life will be plagued by uncertainty if you let these two things ‘die’.
– Why the worst thing you can do for your children is give them an ‘easy’ life.
– The amazing five-point confidence formula that will guarantee you unbreakable self-confidence.
– The hidden force inside you that, once unleashed, will give you unlimited belief in your abilities.
– The law of mental telepathy…and how you can use it to your advantage.
Lesson 4 – The Habit of Saving (68 pages)
– The Law of Habit…and how you automatically apply it.
– The simple two-step process to increase your earning power.
– How to think and talk your way to success.
– The two classes of debt…and which one you should avoid like the plague.
– Why a poverty consciousness will affect your health.
– The two-step process that will get rid of poverty for good.
– Why you think the wrong way around when you have some money.
– How saving can lead to success in other areas of your life.<