Learn zero-based thinking, the 60-40-20 options trading strategy, and how to use Netzero Options to manage a portfolio of reliable options trading strategies.
This training course gives you:
– An options trading style that removes complexity to reveal a simple and elegant solution to generating high risk adjusted returns.
– The specific trading strategy that won the Top P/L spot in the 2016 SMB Options trading competition as well as the highest 12-month return on the SMB Options Desk.
– A new trading mentality that will change the way you think about options strategies.
– A specific trading plan for the 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero Options Strategy.
– The steps to construct your customized portfolio of Netzero Options trades.
10+ Hour Course Outline
– Zero-based thinking in options trading
– Structural edge vs. strategic/directional edge
– Definitions and metrics in Netzero trades
– Where the edge comes from in Netzero trades
– Sizing principles
– Disconnecting emotions
– Basic structure of the first Netzero trade
– Greeks and software differences
– 60-40-20 overview
– Strict entry and exit rules
– Trade examples and long term back test results
– 3+ HOURS of Example Netzero Trades with Day-by-Day review and commentary
– Modifying strikes for Net Delta vs. Individual Deltas
– Modifying strikes for mean reversion edge
– Modifying strikes for Beta weighted portfolio net zero delta
– Sizing by risk
– Execution process
– Getting a fair price at entry and exit
– Differences between five figure and seven figure trades
– Reasons to perform additional back tests
– The steps to build your own succesful netzero trade