HERES WHATS INCLUDED WITH POWER-UP PODCASTING
Power-Up Podcasting was built with the aspiring podcaster in mind. If youre a first-time podcaster and youre looking for help with each step along the way, this is the course for you.
– Work at your own pace. There are seven distinct stages with 59 video lessons (over six total hours!), taking you from idea to post-launch success.
– Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to acquire the right gear, leverage your current audience, and build a podcasting workflow.
– Bonuses keep you on track, including a printable workbook and a special lecture on monetizing your podcast.
– Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
– Office hours with Pat during the first month give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
WHAT YOULL LEARN
HOW TO LAUNCH, MARKET, AND MAINTAIN A SUCCESSFUL PODCAST
Across seven distinct course stages, youll learn all about:
– The how and why of podcasting: Youll gain a deep perspective on how and why podcasting works for both you and your listenersfrom understanding what drives you to create an amazing podcast to taking advantage of the powerful ways in which your audience can become hooked on your content.
– Mastering the technical stuff: Ill help you with all the technical setup and know-how required to hit the airwaves like a professional, including an in-depth understanding of podcasting equipment, voice recording, audio editing, interviewing, mp3 tagging, hosting, and publishing.
– Setting up your website, shownotes, and more: Ill teach you how to get your show published, including developing show notes, finding a website or blog for your podcast, submitting your show to iTunes, and creating accurate transcriptions of your episodes.
– How to launch your podcast with an unforgettable bang: Learn how to effectively promote and market your launch on social media, guest on other podcasts in similar niches, write amazing blog posts that draw in listeners when your show launches, and maintain your podcasting brilliance for years to come.