Question: What do you do if you’re an internet marketing specialist who has built his reputation on providing sound, practical, no-hype advice, and then…
– What do you do when you’ve spent over seven years stockpiling loads of customer goodwill being the guy who cuts through the rah-rah crap with proven processes, and then…
– What do you do when you’ve earned a reputation as the ?go-to guy? in your consulting niche, and then…
– You uncover a secret that impacts traffic, conversions, sales, click-through rates, bid prices…everything…making gains of 20%, 40%, 100% instantly attainable?
– You experience The Epiphany you’ve been waiting on for 5 years?
– You hit upon your Magnum Opus idea?
– You develop a Black Box with X-ray vision that sees the future and finds money?
– You construct a marketing ?engine? that can take any business from 0 to 60 in weeks rather than months or years.
– You find the key that unlocks HOURS of productivity every week freeing you to grow your business by factors of 32, 500, 1000?
– You solve your own personal ?theory of everything? and watch – astounded – as it radically transforms your life and business…
…and then you realize it can change the lives and businesses of anyone who learns it and puts it into action?
– What do you do then?
Well, if you’re me, you keep it to yourself for 18 months!
Because when I realized the shocking potential of my discovery; when I saw the knee-buckling and mind-bending results it had on my life and business; when I began testing this formula on my clients’ business problems and saw the raw power it exerted, I suddenly realized…
?Oh, no! I if really tell people exactly how good this is…I’m going to sound like one of THOSE GUYS.?
You see, even though I had finally discovered the principle that has since gone on to revolutionize every aspect of my business life – and had a dramatic impact on my personal life as well – I just didn’t want to sound like one of ?those? guys.
You know those guys? The ?gurus? who somehow seem to find a ?revolutionary, earth-shattering, life-transforming, blah blah blah? every other week?
I just did not want to sound like one of those guys. ?Please, Lord,? I cried, ?don’t make me be one of those guys!?
Read more at http://ebookee.org/8020-Seminar-Perry-Marshall_2146893.html#9PJMVAhpHHHP6hm3.99