A practical guide to investing in stocks: outperforming the stock market while outsourcing most of the effort
Latest: Course Last Update on July 7th, 2015.
Join Over 900 Delighted Students Already Enrolled In This Course!
– Note: if you can, also take a look at my profile, which sometimes links to discounts on the course! (click on the globe under my picture)
And Here’s The Course Description:
– If you want to learn more about the stock market and effective ways to start investing in it,
– If you are looking for ways to consistently beat the stock market,
– If you are looking for ways to consistently beat the stock market, while putting in a minimum amount of effort,
This course will be perfect for you.
This course aims to teach you the investment insights needed to identify extraordinary businesses and invest in them, not from a speculative point of view, but from a business like one.
This course aims to show you how you can outsource most of the effort by relying on all kinds of costless web-based platforms, tools, analysis, and much more. The same ones that I use myself.
The goal of this course is to make you a better investor, to provide you with a thorough & practical understanding of how to search for, analyze and buy great companies’ shares.
This course is about teaching you how to protect your initial investment principal while laying out a good investment strategy for the years to come. This course is for investors with a mid to long term mindset.
Note that there is a guaranteed 30 days refund, in case the course would not live up to your expectations. However, I have put in a lot of effort into creating the numerous lectures and I truly wish for you to become a better investor. So do not hesitate to give me your feedback if you have identified improvement points.
Are you ready to become a better investor, realizing higher gains at lower risk?
Are you ready to learn how to decrease your effort in doing the necessary due diligence?
This course will help you – in just a couple of hours!
What are the requirements?
– A basic understanding of company balance sheets is preferred but not imperative
– Some experience in investing in stocks is a nice to have
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 34 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
– Understand how to beat the stock market by using straightforward techniques
– Screen the large available equities pool for companies that are worthy of further research
– Increase understanding of a business rapidly yet profoundly
– Analyze stocks from several fundamental analysis perspectives
– Identify outstanding businesses by relying on several proven investment principles
– Outsource most of the necessary steps to gain investment insights into a company
– Perform basic technical analysis on stock price graphs
– Value a company and hence calculate the intrinsic worth of a business
– Practically apply the theory outlined throughout the course
– Easy to use templates
What is the target audience?
– Everyone who wishes to increase his or her understanding of investing in the stock market will profit from taking this course. The course is not about any other asset categories.
– The course is most useful for aspiring investors with a mid to long term mind set, although several principles can be applied as well by investors with a shorter time horizon. However, note that the course aims to explain investing from a business standpoint, not from a speculative one.
– The course is aimed to be highly practical, meaning there is a lot of material discussed that the “student? can try out immediately (e.g. platforms, investing principles,…)
– The course is suitable for both defensive and enterprising investors.
– The course distinguishes three