The 100% systematic way for traders to add high probability options spreads that actually have a high probability of success. WITHOUT taking excessive risk.
In Super Simple Spreads, John Locke teaches you:
– Why traditional ‘high probability’ options trades aren’t as great as they seem.
– How to properly calculate your odds in options trades. (hint: it’s probably not what you think)
– Why some high probability income strategies actually have worse probabilities than buy-and-hold strategies.
– How a proper management strategy can dramatically improve your probabilities of success over time
John Locke give you multiple trading plans in one course
Learn Super Simple Spreads Including:
– The Bull – Everything you love about high probability premium selling – plus everything you need to know to keep from blowing up your account. Learn the when, where, and how of selling high probability spreads, plus simple money management rules that have been back tested for success over 80% of the time.
– The Bear – A super simple spread trade that has an excellent risk:reward ratio, provides income in many market conditions, and particularly does well in a bearish trend.
– The Bull vs. Bear – A strategic combination of the first two Super Simple Spreads. Learn how these trades can work together to increase probabilities. Manage the trades independently depending on market conditions.
– The V-Condor – A Somewhat Simple Spread that provides an introduction to managing a trade based on the Greeks. Still a fully systematic trade that can be traded with once-per-day management and a list of rules.
This is what you learn in the course..
In Session #1, you will learn about the SS Bull Trade
The Bull Trade has:
– A super simple seven point trading plan
– Generated positive returns in 10 of the last 12 years
– Averaged over 23% annual returns in the last 12 years
– Management strategy that keeps draw downs under control – Even in 2008
– No technical analysis and no subjectivity required – because it’s completely rule-based
In Session #2, John teaches the SS Bearish Butterfly
Like ‘The Bull’, the SS Bearish Butterfly has a simple trading plan. You’ll learn how the SS Bearish Butterfly is:
– A great trade for slow moving bullish markets and bearish trends alike
– A great hedge for long portfolios
– Ideally paired with ‘The Bull’
– Completely systematic with no subjectivity or personal interpretation required
– A solution to profiting in a bear market
If you’ve seen John’s Bearish Butterfly trade in the past – this is very similar. However, the SS Bearish Butterfly includes a technical filter that gives the trade a higher probability. Also, some of the advanced Greek management has been eliminated to focus on the key aspects that matter most.
John gives a step by step example that shows a SS Bearish Butterfly that was entered when John’s filter had a bearish bias in the market. However, the filter was wrong and the market went straight up. What happened to the trade? John followed the simple trading plan and was able to exit the trade for a profit anyway.
John shows why the place most traders strive to keep their trades is actually the most dangerous place to be. ‘this is where I usually like to exit’, John says.
After running through example after example, month after month, you will see exactly how to set up the trades and successfully manage them from day to day.
Unlike some trader education, John doesn’t pick the easy trades. The examples he picks show how to deal with difficult market environments.
There is no better way to learn how to trade like a professional options trader than to be looking ‘over the shoulder’ of an experienced trading professional. That’s what this course gives you.
In Session #3, You’ll Learn John’s Combined Strategy Called: ‘Bull vs. Bear’.
This is a systematic process for you to appr