Name Product: Stanislav Grof & Christina Grof – Holotropic Breathwork
Size: 1.25 GB
COST: $20= Your Free
Author: Stanislav Grof & Christina Grof
Holotropic Breathwork is a practice that uses breathing and other elements to allow access to non-ordinary states for the purpose of self-exploration. It was developed by Stanislav Grof, M.D., Ph.D. and Christina Grof, Ph.D. . Holotropic breathing has some similarities to rebirthing-breathwork, but was developed independently. Holotropic Breathwork is intended as an approach to self-exploration and healing that integrates insights from modern consciousness research, anthropology, various depth psychologies, transpersonal psychology, Eastern spiritual practices, and mystical traditions of the world. The term holotropic means ?moving toward wholeness? (from the Greek holos ?whole? and trepein ?to turn or direct towards a thing?).
What can be achieved with Holotropic Breathwork:
– Release of stress, tension and psychosomatic blockades;
– Integration of unfinished elements of ones life history, birth, and transpersonal experiences;
– Getting awareness about own mental ?programs?;
– Release from addiction and dependency;
– Processing psychedelic experience;
– Improvement of self-acceptance;
– Increase of joy of living and creativity;
– Facilitation of trust into the universe and of mental / spiritual growth;
– Deeper human encounter, understanding and communication.