PREVIOUSLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY LIVE SEMINARS. Now you can save time and money because for the first time you can get these advanced strategies in the convenient and economical format of this new home study course.
My first 2 trading courses give you the basics of my methodology and provide the foundation for all of my more advanced techniques.
Now that you’ve been through those 2 courses, you’re ready to start learning the more advanced material.
In this swing trading course you’ll learn about 2 more “energies” we trade which were not covered in Courses 1 or 2:
- Relative Strength.
If you’re eager to learn more high-level professional trading approaches, then this is the package for you.
WARNING: This is definitely not for newbie traders!
In this swing trading course you will learn:
- The advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading.
- Advanced Support/Resistance techniques.
- Trading GAPS – how to know if they will close or if the market will take off like a bat out of h*** in the direction of the gap.
- Money management mastery.
- How to diversify for maximum profits and minimum risk.
- How to employ position sizing to protect against big losses so you can trade cool as a cucumber.
- How to trade the news.
- Trading with volume (you’ll get a TRUCK LOAD of information about volume in this course).
- The 7 volume patterns I trade.
- The 2 volume indicators I use, and most importantly, precisely HOW I use them.
- How to find the best markets to trade.
- How to know which markets will drift up, and which are more likely to move in your direction.
- How to scan the market for the exact setups taught in Foundations 1 and 2.
- How to trade stress-free by hedging your positions like the pros.
- 3 strategies spelled out to help protect your positions from the market gaping through your stops. This is disaster insurance, and you need it if you’re going to swing trade.
Who is this course for?
- Stock swing traders will receive the most value from this course and be able to utilize every aspect of it.
- Futures traders will also benefit from every aspect of the course, other than the stock scanning part of it.
- Forex traders will find limited value in this course because they won’t be able to take advantage of the sections on scanning for opportunities or trading volume patterns.
- Completion of Foundations Courses 1 and 2 is a pre-requisite for taking this course since it builds on trading setups, indicators and chart patterns presented in those courses. BUT … you can get a special discounted price on all 3 courses by going here: Top Dog Bundled Package Special Discounts.
Latest Additional Material #1:
When you order “Swing Trading with Confidence,” you’ll also receive …
A Copy of My Own Personal Core Watch List!
These are the markets I watch on a continual basis. They are key markets to constantly keep your eye on because they are a great mix of markets that are not correlated to each other.
There is always a RAGING BULL MARKET somewhere.
There is always a RAGING BEAR MARKET somewhere.
… but if you’re only following the S&P and it’s industries and sectors, you’re not likely to find them.
My watch list has been developed over time to find the markets that have an uncanny knack for diverging from the rest and taking off to the moon, leaving the other markets eating their dust.
This list can help you find unique opportunities that are outperforming the market averages.
Latest Additional Material #2:
When you order right now, I’ll also give you: My Personal Stock Scanning Formulas
… that I spent over 3 years developing.
I will also show you a dirt-cheap online scanning program you can use with these formulas that will give you fast, accurate results.
No programming required. Just copy and paste these formulas into the program (I’ll show you exactly how to do it, step-by-step in a video), click the button and get the results. It’s easy.
You will get the scans for the following setups:
- Long setup in an up trend.
- Short setup in a down trend.
- Rubber Band Trade long
- Rubber Band Trade short
- Symmetrical Triangle Long
- Symmetrical Triangle Short
- Descending Triangle Long
- Descending Triangle Short
- Ascending Triangle Long
- Ascending Triangle Short
- Contraction Cycle Long 1 (ex-con trade)
- Contraction Cycle Long 2 (ex-con trade)
- Contraction Cycle Short 1 (ex-con trade)
- Contraction Cycle Short 2 (ex-con trade)
- Double Bottom
- Double Top
- Superior Relative Strength to S&P
- Advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading (manual)
- Support/Resistance (manual)
- 2 Videos
- Diversification (manual)
- Position Sizing (manual)
- News (manual)
- 4 Videos
- Volume Indicators
- 2 Videos
- Finding the Best Markets to Trade (Raging Bull/Bear Markets)
- Scanning the market
- Uncovering relative strength
- Hedging Your Positions Against Major Losses
- 4 Videos
- Putting It All Together
- 1 Video
- Relative Strength for Forex
- 1 Video
- My Personal Core Watch list (text document for you to cut and paste)
- My Stock Scanning Formulas (text document for you to cut and paste)